Scaled Projection Rankings for the TOP of the RB, WR, TE and QB for each Draft Round!Methods
Using the ADP and our projections, we have devised a NOVEL approach to "see" into the Drafting of each position. We determined the TOP of each position per each round. We then calculated the scaled projection rankings using our data. (Range from 100 to -100). We then used a red circle device to note the similar projections. We drafted for 18 rounds! We noted an ND symbol where there was no member of that positional group.
We think this is neat data!
Some Quick Hits
1) RBs had a smooth slope almost a prefect negative one!
2) In the RBs Round Groups are 1/2, 3/4, 5 to 8, 9 to 14, and 15 to 18.
3) In the WR a nice negative slope until 7 to 10, 11 and 12 are grouped and 13 to 18 as a group.
Seems to be a plateau happening at 7 to 10 maybe to 12 then a drop!
4) In WRs after round 3/4, it maybe not be dramatically different until round 12.
5) In the TE, clearly Gronk at 100 then a 1/2 drop to Graham and a 30% drop to rounds 5 and 6.
6) In TEs from round 7 onward its one big plateau!. If you wait late then wait very late no hurry!
7) In the QBs in rounds2 and 3 its the show with Luck and Rodgers. Followed by rounds 4/5 and then 6, 7 and 8 as a group. After round 8 for the late QBs the data is very choppy and not smooth! So that invites late QBs as bargains! This data supports that concept! Note that our QB in round 10, 11 and 13 scored as high as round 7 and 8 QB!