These data tables will give a look at the current MFL10 ADP and Risk .
I wrote about using my MFL 10 data in a post last year.
See this link MFL Data Past Post Read Me
The Next 6 Charts show QB, RB, TE and WR Data from the current MFL10 ADPs see
Pos Num = ADP of the Player within their position
ADP Num = ADP within all 150 Players looked at
Player, Team, and Position.
Scaled Public Ranking from 100 to 0 (Best - Green and Worst -Red)
Very Early Risk Number (My Risk Analysis from 0 no Risk to 100 Highest Risk). I try to incorporate, elements for the player and team. I will fold in SOS and injury history data later
A landscape view of the current MFL10 ADPs by position.
- Red circle marks the end of the 12th TE or QB
- Red Arrows mark the RBs rounds of 12
- Yellow Arrows mark the WR rounds of 12
- The first 12 TEs are off the board on average in round 10
- The first 12 QBs are drafted on average by round 10 as well.
- The first 12 RBs at round 3, next 12 at round 6 and next 12 RBs by round 9.
- The first 12 WRs are gone by end of round 2, next 12 by round 4 and next 12 WR by early round seven.
- 36 RBs are gone by round 9 where 48 WRs are gone. WRs are drafted faster than RBs
The next 3 MFL 10 positional landscapes are of round 2, 4 and the 6
Begin Ranking Landscapes by Team, Position and Draft Rounds
Begin Risk Landscapes by Team, Position and Draft Rounds
Begin Positional ADP Rankings Landscapes by Team, Position and Draft Rounds
This allow you see by round by rank of the position is drafted in round 1.
Dave Johnson RB is drafted on average 1st and in round 1
Gronk is going as the TE1 in Round 2 from NEP whereas 13 WRs have been drafted and 10 RBs are gone.
I documents my MFL10 playing in the linked article. I plan my draft expecting positional peaks and valleys. Draft before the peak etc. Good Luck